Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I'm such a procrastinator.

We've has some lovely chili made with fresh veggies, baked chicken with eggplant-and-pepper marinade, and other stuff made with ingredients pulled right from the backyard.
I've weeded. I've walked (five miles in one day, in a circle around the goddamn subdivision). I've lost three pounds, actually, and that's always nice.

I've also drilled James on his math facts, posted on message boards, read The Abolition of Man and a couple of other, lesser, books, watched TV on Hulu and been to six (!!!) meetings, one worship service and a pool playdate since I got home.

But I sure am not writing as quickly or consistently as I'd like to be. I'm not giving up (I'll NEVER give up on this one, I have to know how it ends!), but I am a frustrated and self-disgusted person right about now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home