Thursday, December 11, 2003

God, I suck at this. I can't even keep up with filling in the blanks in the pregnancy journal.

Scott has been working 9-8 on a special project all week. Being more of a noon-9 person, he is just wrecked. But he still put up the fake Christmas tree I bought last night at Fred Meyer, after the one I ordered off Ebay showed up broken. I just got off the phone with a nice lady from the credit card company who was only too willing to help me stick it to these tree-manufacturing bastards. They want to charge me shipping and a restocking fee for their brokem tree, or else have me wait until they replace the broken part thereof. Fuck that, I say, I'm not waiting to decorate because some underpaid tree-assembler took our her frustration on your shitty product.

And I have a three-day headache I can't shake. I'm been trying homepathics which help a bit, but what I really need is three Aleve. Bleagh.

Pictures of my newly tumescent tummy may be viewed here: http://www.omelay.com/junemammas/smithie.html